Nominate a Novel
- Nominations for the 14th Annual Whitney Awards are now closed, thank you for all of your nominations. You may nominate novels for the 15th Annual Whitney Awards below.
- We currently accept nominations for novels published between November 1st, 2020 and October 31st, 2021. Novels may be nominated before their release date, as long as the release date falls within the award year.
- Each novel requires 5 nominations from different individuals to become an official nominee**.
- Immediate family (defined as the author’s spouse, minor and adult children, and any relatives living in the same household), the publisher, or any other individuals with a monetary interest in the nominated novel are not eligible to nominate.
- We do not accept nominations for erotica.
** Your personal information will not be sold, rented, or used for any purpose other than the nomination process.